We’ve been neglectful. I guess trying to release an album over the holidays wasn’t really the best choice. Whoops.
So here’s the new gameplan:
1) First album is now slated for a romantic Feb 14, 2012 release. This will happen first in CD and iTunes form. It’s concise and affordable. It’s called “My Guitar’s On A Mountain In Space.”
2) Doom Dong west-coast tour happening. Happening April 2012. Played with smooches. SoCal to NorWa and back. About ten days long.
Vague, bonus updates!
3) Follow-up EP, hopefully by tour! Super cheap. Super fun.
4) Vinyl releases, music videos, shirts, wash cloths, socks, website, disguise masks, etc. Who knows?!
5) Unconditional love and devotion.
See you soon!